Friday, October 21, 2016

Numerology/Astrology for 10/22/16 - Plus Personal Blog



Numerology/Astrology for 10/22/16
10/22/16 is the number 5. How are you handling stress? Today, your body is screaming at you to listen. It is time to listen to the limits that the body is experiencing. It is time to take a break and stop pushing against that wall that will not come down. You cannot change others. You can only remain open to your own karma and personal evolution towards a more conscious and kind state of being. You can only take yourself through the door. Others will have to do the same in their own time. Let go of needing to make a point and let the combativeness in your body have a break. Take a walk by the ocean. Let the waves lull your soul into a calmer state. Let the love from your pets and family remind you of what is really important. Allow yourself to find a place to rest and have peace. The Moon continues its transit of Cancer until 3:15 PM EDT when it enters Leo. You tend to keep things to yourself or share only with those very close to you when the Moon is in Cancer. The Leo Moon (that happens later today), brings out the inner entertainer and the feeling of expressing yourself and being seen. The Sun enters Scorpio tonight, where it will transit until November 21st. Scorpio is the sign of depth, intimacy, and extremes of feeling. Superficial will simply not do during this cycle. You have the desire to get to the bottom of matters once and for all. Mediocrity does not satisfy either. All that is hidden, taboo, secret, or suppressed interests you. In Libra, you strived towards equality and fairness. Scorpio, however, instinctively believes that life simply isn't fair. Scorpio's energy is provocative, usually in a quiet way, as well as, a more passionate, strong-willed, and intense way. It can be an immensely healing and transformative influence. The shadow themes (that you need to watch out for) in Scorpio are jealousy, vindictiveness, beating a dead horse, and manipulativeness. So just remember to let things go when you feel the resistance in others. Jupiter and Neptune are moving towards a quincunx, exact tomorrow. This longer-term influence can point to difficulties with limits and boundaries, disorganization, and vague feelings of dissatisfaction with projects.
~Suzanne Wagner~


Quote
She tastes like every dark thought I’ve ever had.
~Holly Black, White Cat~

Blog
As I was driving over the past few days I had a series of interesting experiences. The first one was that as I was leaving Utah there was a terrible accident between a military transport and a double Fed-Ex truck. It happened at 3 am and the news said it would be cleared by 7:30 am. I left about 11:45 am not thinking that the highway would be closed but it was. I sat for 3 plus hours as I watched asphalt truck after asphalt truck roll by. Finally I spoke to a nice police officer and he said that the explosion took a huge chunk out of the highway and they had to repair it. Once we got going you could see the level of problem and horrible situation that had happened. I passed by and sent love and light to all those who were personally impacted by such a terrible tragedy. As I continued on, I stopped at a gas station to do the normal things one does as you are on the road and as I came out of the bathroom, I looked at my car, and I could have sworn that I saw a man sitting in the passenger side of my car patiently waiting for me. He had light colored clothes on. Not bright white but light and I could not see his face. As I came to the side door and opened the door, of course there was no one inside. I sat down and put my hand out to the side and patted this imaginary being and said, “Thank you for coming along on the ride and keeping me safe.” It was very comforting to know that someone was with me. As I was almost into Reno the same thing had happened. An accident with a double truck was in the median and traffic was stopped again. I was grateful once again, that I was not right there when it happened. I sent prayers to all those involved and continued on my way. This is the reminder today, that you are never alone. There is always a guide or angel assisting you on your journey, even when you do not know it. Stay open, listen to those subtle messages, and know that you are protected.
Suzanne Wagner~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home